|Size||B &H , T&C, T inulator|
Compaq Polymeric Insulators consists of a polymeric housing over a pultruded fiber glass rod to which galvanized steel or aluminum end fittings are attached. Housing materials in either ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) or silicone are also available based on customer preference and application.
• Line Post insulators
• Station post insulators
• Suspension & Tension insulators
Compaq Composite Polymeric Silicone Insulators have been designed, developed and manufactured in compliance to international standard IEC 61109.
• Silicon rubber provide Excellent hydrophobic performance
• 70-80% Lighter than Porcelain Insulators
• High Mechanical Strength
• Lower Leakage Current
• Highly Resistance to Breakage
• Suitable for polluted environments